NSNS is Hiring!
Role: BUSINESS MANAGER
North Shore Nursery School is a non-profit, independent preschool located in Beverly, MA. For over 60 years, North Shore Nursery School has demonstrated our deep commitment to early childhood education. Our nurturing and dynamic teachers celebrate the wonder of childhood while working with families to build positive and engaging first-school experiences for children ages 2 through PreK.
This is a part-time, on-site, administrative role for a Business Manager. The Business Manager will be responsible for overseeing the financial management of the school, including budgeting, billing, and bookkeeping. The Business Manager will work as part of NSNS’ administrative team (Director, Assistant Director & Director of Enrollment), and also work closely with the school’s Board of Trustees. The Business Manager will be responsible for managing the school’s facilities and vendor relationships, as well as supporting administrative staff and teachers in their day-to-day work.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in financial management, including budgeting, billing, and bookkeeping
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in planning and preparing annual filing and forms
- Facilities management and vendor relationship experience
- Collaborative worker and team player
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Google Drive, and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field; CPA preferred
- Experience in a non-profit organization is a plus